Pinterest

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'm not smart enough to multi-task but I do it anyway


I made a mistake and stayed up all night working on this guy. He doesn't have a name yet, but he's got a nice tie, long legs, and a stylish hairdo.
I will now officially talk about the "Project Train Game" that Angie Mendez and me have been sorting out in our spare time together. I plan for 3 parts to this game and the first part takes place on a train, hence the project's name. This is our main character and you will help him figure out what happened to a research facility out in the arctic fields of Greenland and the North Pole, the train is nice and warm though so don't worry about a jacket just yet. The game will be made in Unity and we're currently working on the first area of the game where you will learn the controls and get familiar with the camera system of the game. Please look forward to the game and do your best to solve the mystery of the train when it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment