Pinterest

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Big Boss is watching you!


Okay, a quick update on what I've been doing the past two weeks besides playing MGSV. More UV Practice, some texturing practice, and a pillar made from scratch. The pillar comes from the Temple of 1000 pillars, and you can find it on either side of the entrance, I'm not too familiar with this place but my pillar is the one on the left. I didn't have time to really damage it and reflect that in the silhouette of the In-game model so I just textured the crap out of the stone to give it a rough sedimentary look. Might have gone a little overboard, I'll blame it on not having used ZBrush in a while.

Arch UVs laid out by me, texture of barrel and UV layout by me, pipe UVs laid out by me. In-game pillar and High res both by me, the guy is from the Unreal Engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment