Pinterest

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A trusty bucket of bolts.

A plane I have been working on for a game idea I've been tossing around and working with. This is the plane I want to be flying around in Unreal, and I plan to give it a realistic but simplified control scheme. The main inspiration for the controls will be War Thunder, but basically I just want it to have a throttle, banking, rolling, and other fancy tricks I don't know too much about yet. This plane is modeled after the views of a Lysander Mk. II and III, but it's a little different in design and doesn't have any of the flaps or detail bits. The main inspiration behind doing a plane was that I enjoy planes and I have flown a lot recently. The other piece of inspiration was Kino's Journey, which I watched over my summer break. I like the relationship between Kino and her vehicle, as weird as that sounds if you haven't seen Kino but I'm not too sure about having my plane talk. I'm tossing around the idea, if only for fun. I don't know much about texturing but there are going to be classes on it a little later on, will they be textured before that? Maybe, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment