Pinterest

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

There was a rig here, but it's gone now.

This weapon is the Chiappa .22LR Rifle. I knew nothing about these guns a week ago but I had an idea for a futuristic gun that folds up and can then be swung out to shoot it, in my search I came across this little guy and felt the need to model one for myself. This rifle is a single shot and each bullet/shell needs to be loaded/unloaded manually by pulling that small lever in front of the trigger to crack open the barrel. I included side shots and then some close ups to show the details I included. The game that this is for might be third person unless the sights I modeled are remotely accurate, then I'll figure something out. Again not textured, it still scares me a little to texture. Adding on to this, I have another version that is meant to emulate a Rail Gun version but I'm not too happy with it at the moment, it needs a lot of work. As for the title, there were some issues and I ended up deleting the rig that I had made for it, it will be back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment