Pinterest

Monday, August 17, 2015

"Survivor" might be hyperbolizing a little


It's been a while since I've uploaded anything, partly because I have no internet at my new apartment, and partly because I've been sinking time into this little thing. Humans are incredibly hard to model for me still, and this will be my first person modeled completely from scratch. Once again I've gone with a female, but as opposed to giving her some extra meat like last time, I've done quite the opposite and attempted to thin her down and achieve a "out in the wild" look to her body. This alone was probably 2-3 days worth of work (for reference, each of the gun and the plane shapes were only about 2-3 hours). Face zoom in will probably come a little later, I've got a lot of pushing and pulling on her verts still to go! Actively looking for a critique on this one, so please let me know what you think of how she's turning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment