Pinterest

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Mauzer? I hardly know 'er!


Here we have a Walther P38, or Mauzer, a German handgun that's basically a Beretta version of the Luger (P08). Trying to find an interesting handgun was kind of difficult, I wanted to find something that wouldn't seem too odd to own out in the desert, and I wanted to choose something you didn't see too much of in games nowadays, at least not after the whole WWII phase died out. The Mauzer is an interesting gun, and between it and the Luger, I chose the Mauzer because it was simpler, and wasn't going to be difficult to figure out. Not many shots because I've only focused on shape so far and the back is identical to the front. I will be adding some more details soon and will post an update. Until then, here's to a good modeling session.

No comments:

Post a Comment